Sunday, January 30, 2011

#1425 - Tensou Sentai Goseiger

I just watched the 1st episode of 天装戦隊ゴセイジャー (Tensou Sentai Goseiger) a.k.a TSG. At first I was kinda curious with it because it does look like the American Power Rangers, the one when I used to watch when I was a kid. Which in fact is!

TSG is the 34th season of ‘Super Sentai’. The one I just started watching will end next week~ It premiered since last year.
Goseiger_4
Well, the reason I watched TSG was because Kento Ono & Hamao Kyosuke (Mao-chan) are in!! They are Gosei Blue & Black respectively.
Goseiger_3
Kento-kun ^^ I always like him as Yanagi Renji for tenimyu. Gosh he’s so tall! 180cm and what, only 20 years old?
Goseiger_2
Mao-chaaaaaaaaaaaan~ I didn’t quite like him as Kikumaru for tenimyu but for Takumi-kun series, YES I APPROVE ^^b

The most epic ‘pose’ for any power rangers after they defeated their enemy:
Goseiger_1

No comments:

Post a Comment