Friday, March 9, 2012

#1530 - Sailormoon!

March 7 2012 was the 20th anniversary of Sailormoon!

Then I stumbled upon this post at ONTD and ma gad! I feel 'old' now.

I wanna re-watch the whole series, really! I never really watched it on a daily basis back in those days.

And currently pirated DVDs are cheap now. Me think it's a good opportunity to buy them, if I can find it

I suppose I was 6/7/8 y.o when I discovered Sailormoon. Pretty girls in different colour hairstyles fighting against the 'bad guys'. Somehow I like it when I was a kid.

Then there's my first character love:

Tuxedo Mask a.k.a Darien a.k.a Mamoru

I mean, who doesn't have a crush on Mamoru when they're still kids?!?! xDD


Ages ago, I find this picture very sweet. Even today too! I supposed it's always this princess finds her prince kind of romance that  I like back then. 


And Tenoh Haruka. wow I remembered the name without google! Anyways, I thought she was a 'he' before! I mean, girls with short hair is not something I would have thought of when I was a kid.

I'm pretty sure you'd think I'm a guy too huh?
And of course, not forgetting my favourite heroine:

Sailormoon!! xD

I think I can really write a dissertation on Sailormoon and how it changed my life. haha. But yes, Sailormoon is the one that started my interest to Japan and had brought me to where I am now. Thank you Takeuchi Naoko!!!

I shall spam this post with pictures~

Sailormoon family with the starlights (right) and outers (left)


I had always love this picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment