Sunday, November 24, 2013

#1754 - Before exams

I have about 23 hours before my first exam paper and here I am, blogging. I am procrastinating if you can't tell. hehe. Ehem. I just felt like doing this collage:

Pictures from Google
These are 2 items that I want for myself as X'mas prezzie. It's about 1 month til X'mas so I thought of posting up my wishlist.

Firstly is the Coach Fabric Cleaner. I stopped using my Coach bag since there's visible dirt so thankfully Coach has formulated their own cleaner. It's USD10 excluding shipping so it's not that bad I supposed. The other item is Cath Kidston 2014 small diary. It's floral designs attracted me. But I guess any 2014 diary will do for me.

I have 3 papers for exams and I need to score well to pull my grades up. From the way I'm seeing now, my coursework for all 3 modules are between B to C. Surprisingly, my environmental chemistry coursework is higher than my major courses. Nevertheless, I will just do my best in exams.

I'll update this blog after my last paper which is on the 2nd of December. I have yet update my blog with my Siti Nurhaliza concert experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment